The CL1008M, 17" LCD integrated 8-port KVM switch, is line of SMB-class KVM solution from ATEN. This LCD built in unit provides one local user access and support up to 96 servers through daisy chaining. The user can use push button, hotkeys, or OSD to select the desired computer. For additional security, CL1008M offers two levels of passwords, administrator and user. IT administrator can control user access to the port level of the KVM. The CL1008M is ready to install. It's all-in-one design avoids the extra assembling steps required to connect the LCD module and KVM sections.
- Two level password security - only authorized users view and control the computers; up to four users plus an administrator with separate profiles for each
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- No software required - convenient computer selection via hotkeys and mouse driven intuitive on screen display (OSD) menus
- Daisy-chain up to 15 additional units - control up to 128 computers
- Standard rack mount kit included - optional Easy Rack Mounting (single person installation) rack mount kit available (requires separate purchase)
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- KVM console with 17" LED-backlit LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high system rack
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.