Belkin's Secure Flip KVM Switches provide superior security and data protection by providing true data path isolation between systems and networks. They are fully compatible with legacy and new government systems and meet Common Criteria security requirements.
Belkin's unique compact Flip design enables end-users to tuck the device behind the desk, reducing desktop clutter and leaving only a small remote control device on the desktop.
The Belkin Secure Flip 2-Port Dual Head Display Port KVM (Model F1DN202FLP-DP-3) supports Display Port connections up to 4K@30hz with dual monitor output. The Flip 2-Port Single Head Unit (Model F1DN102FLP-DP-3) supports connections up to 4K@30hz with a single monitor output.
These switches are designed, manufactured and certified to the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 standard. The latest NIAP Protection Profile ensures agencies are receiving superior protection for keyboards, pointing devices, displays and audio. Using unidirectional data paths with optical diodes, they prevent peripherals from being used to leak information from one computer system to another.
Additional security is provided through the end-to-end tamper-proof system that prevents physical tampering, and the intuitive user interface reduces user-switching errors by providing clear identification.
Expect the best compatibility out-of-the-gate with a Secure KVM solution that's designed and vigorously tested to work seamlessly with common systems and peripherals used by the defense and intelligence community.
- Display Port video support for up to 3840x2160@30hz refresh and 2860x1600@120hz
- Flip form factor for maximizing desk space
- Unique integrated cables for easy deployment
- Common Criteria Validated to NIAP Protection Profile 3.0
- Supports up to two host computers
- Supports one display for the user
- Supports a unique remote control unit
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, and peripherals prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Display security: Protected display interface prevents data leakage via the monitor