Black Box Connect Basic CAT6 patch cables are constructed to industry-standard requirements, providing the functionality you need for Gigabit Ethernet applications without the premium price. Tested to CAT6 standard 250-MHz performance, these cables meet or exceed the industry spec, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video and/or PoE signals. These CAT6 patch cables come with a molded, snagless boot design that secures connections, protects the RJ-45 tab and provides strain relief, durability and resistance to corrosion. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's Connect line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
- These cables are ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- These cables are tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- Connect line of basic cabling is constructed to industry standards