Small, yet powerful
Small in size, but large in features and performance, the DCX Digital KVM Matrix Switch is an ideal solution for process monitoring and control, broadcast studios, medical labs, testbeds, and advanced data centers where the personnel numbers are lower than in enterprise-sized organizations.
Slim chassis and small SAMs
The DCX Digital KVM Matrix Switch is an attractive option for small to medium applications with ports to support a combination of users and servers, with a supported maximum of 23 CPUs/servers.
Interface-powered server access modules (SAMs) extend DVI or DisplayPort and USB signals over shielded CAT6 or higher rating. In a Matrix setup, the SAM (Server Access Module) can be up to 10m from the DCX switch, and the User Station can be up to 50m away from the DCX switch using shielded category rated cabling. In a Point to Point setup where the SAM (Server Access Module) connects to the DCX Receiver directly, you may extend up to 50m from the SAM to the Receiver. The SAMs support audio via the USB interface, and the receiver can output the audio through the 3.5-mm jack.
Price point is on point
Not every broadcast studio or control room needs a large, expensive KVM matrix switch with all the bells and whistles. The DCX Digital KVM Matrix Switch has an attractive price point for smaller applications while still providing crystal-clear video and fast matrix switching.
Intuitive user interface
The unique and easy-to-use graphical interface is more intuitive to use than a text-based on-screen menu (OSD). Choose from auto-refreshed preview thumbnails, which are larger and easier to see. The GUI shows all connected devices in a layout that makes the matrix simple to view at a glance.
Zero compression, pixel perfect
The DCX Digital KVM Matrix Switch delivers every pixel of every video frame with zero compression and zero latency, fulfilling the needs of even the most demanding graphical applications and guaranteeing perfect video synchronization for multiple display applications.
Secure system configuration is provided by the Web user interface, which is also compatible with tablet and mobile devices. The UI gives an administrator control for connected devices, enabling the choice of video only, shared, private, or exclusive access modes to be set up. In private mode, other users are able to view the shared video but have no keyboard and mouse access to the target. In exclusive mode, no other user has access to the configuration.
- High-performance HD KVM matrix switching system for smaller multiuser applications
- 10 configurable user/computer port digital KVM matrix switch
- Supports multi-view thumbnail on-screen display for users on Windows, MAC, and Linux-based computer systems
- Supports server access modules (SAMs) and receivers using shielded CAT6 cable
- KVM extension distance of up to 32 feet (10 m) from server access modules (SAM) to switch & Up to 164 feet (50 m) from switch to remote
- Exclusive and private connection modes add security level
- Provides Zero U DVI, VGA, and DisplayPort Server Access Modules
- USB port for keyboard, mouse and touchscreen
- Migrate from analog to digital KVM