This DisplayPort 1.2 cable provides a dependable connection between your desktop or laptop computer and a monitor or projector. It can also be used with PCs, KVM switches, in digital signage applications and more. Additionally, this DisplayPort cable boasts gold-plated, latching connectors that provide outstanding conductivity and prevent unintended disconnections.
This DisplayPort 1.2 cable supports High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidths up to 21.6 Gbps, allowing for 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel) and Ultra-High-Definition video resolutions of up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz. In addition, it supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST) mode for extending video across multiple monitors.
Durable Cable Design
This cable features a black PVC jacket with a VW-1 flame rating. It is triple shielded, with each coax line individually insulated, plus 100% aluminum Mylar wrap and 50% braid coverage.
- Guaranteed for life
- Supports 48-Bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Features latching connectors to prevent unintended disconnection
- DisplayPort version 1.2 compliant, supporting High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps
- Transmits both digital video and audio
- Supports Ultra-High-Definition video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz (3840 x 2160)