- The DKM Matrix switch enables switching between computers and remote consoles.
- The DKM Compact switch is available in CATx and Fiber and in port sizes of 8, 16, 32, 48, 64 and 80.
- The DKM 64 and 80 port switches offer hybrid interfaces that support both CATx and Fiber.
- CATx endpoints can be extended up to 400 feet (122 m) and Fiber endpoints can be extended up to 6.2 miles (10 km).
- Each port on the DKM is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver.
- The DKM features instantaneous switching between sources using the same video resolution.
- Users can interact with this KVM switch via hotkeys, OSD, eternal Java Utility, or an API interface.
- The DKM can easily be cascaded to support future expansion in the event that every port is in use.
- The DKM solution features transmitter and receiver endpoint options that can support DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, VGA, USB HID, USB 2.0, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, RS232, and RS422.
- Black Box can also help you support legacy interfaces such as Component, Composite, S-Video, RGB Video, even with PS/2 keyboards and mice.
- The DKM transmitters and receivers support CATx or single-mode or Multi-mode Fiber which interfaces with the DKM FX KVM Switch.
- Enables matrix switching support for 8 DKM CATx endpoints Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc. Other options available for applications that require fiber matrices or higher port count
- Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc.
- KVM switching is easy with Control Bridge via API, Hotkey, or OSD
- Cascadable for future expansion
- Instantaneous video switching. No delay or blanking.
- Full HD compatible. Boasts digital resolutions up to 4k60.
- Moves, adds, and changes are quick and easy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.