The Black Box OM3 multimode fiber optic Plenum cable is less attenuation when bent or twisted compared with traditional optical fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It can also save more space for your high density cabling in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom room, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any places fiber patch cables are needed.
- Flexible and Abrasion-resistant jacket
- Backward Compatible with 50/125 Fiber Cables
- Higher data aggregation in the backbone, riser, and high-speed parallel interconnects (HSPIs)
- Full compatibility with a broad range of laser-based and legacy protocols and applications
- Industry-leading CPC coatings for superior micro-bend and environmental performance
- Supports 10G Ethernet fiber Connection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.