Black Box's premium line of OM4 50/125 Laser-Optimized Multimode Cabling is constructed to exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing premium performance for your ultra-high-speed 10/40/100G networking applications. With support for 10Gbase-SR, 40Gbase-SR4, and 100Gbase-SR10, you can connect all of your 10G SFP+, 40G QSFP+, and 100G QSFP28 transceivers while maintaining backward compatibility with existing OM2 and OM3 50/125 multimode equipment.
Constructed of uniboot zipcord-style OFNR PVC cabling, these cables feature an ultra-slim design that reduces clutter and increases airflow in tight-fitting, high-density applications. Compliment that with Push-Pull Tab connectors, and these cables make installation in cramped environments a breeze. Simply use the long-length Push-Pull Tab connector to quickly insert a cable into highly condensed areas or to easily remove it from spaces where fingers have trouble fitting with the aid of the quick-release pull tab.
To offer even greater ease of use, these cables have Duplex LC connectors that feature a reversible-polarity design, allowing you to adapt them for the needs of your environment. We also perform 100% testing of each cable during production to ensure premium performance and reliability.
- Premium cabling designed to exceed industry standards.
- 10GBase-SR SFP+, 40Gbase-SR4 QSFP+, and 100Gbase-SR10 QSFP28 compliant
- Supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps
- Backward compatible with existing OM2 and OM3 50/125 MMF equipment
- Reversible-Polarity connectors let you easily adapt the cable to your network.
- Ultra-slim uniboot design reduces clutter and increases airflow in high-density applications.
- Easily insert and remove cabling from high-density applications with Push-Pull Tab connectors