Is space too tight for a full-sized cabinet or rack? Mount your networking equipment vertically in our Low-Profile Vertical Wallmount Cabinet. This keeps networking equipment out of the way while connectors stay easily accessible. Locking, heavy-duty 18-gauge steel cabinet is a good choice for industrial spaces and small organizations; wall-mountable up to 200 pounds of equipment.
To secure equipment, both the top panel and front door lock. Mesh cutouts on the front door keep equipment cool. The interior design of the cabinet provides four inches of space for cables and cable managers The cabinet includes adjustable square-hole rails.
- Equipment mounts facing up in the cabinet.
- 24" maximum equipment depth.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 18-gauge steel with black powder coating.
- Holds up to 200 pounds (90.9 kg).
- Perfect for small network equipment and tight networking environments.
- Mounting rails are 19" EIA-310 with square holes for M6 cage nuts (included) and have 4" of vertical adjustment inside cabinet.
- Includes four 1-inch cable conduit knockouts on the top and bottom
- Top door flips down and enables equipment access. Front door provides maintenance access. Both lock with separate keys. Front door is reversible for left or right opening.
- High area-mesh provides secure cooling of equipment.
- Heavy-duty piano hinges ensure secure door-to-body connections.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.