The DT Pro II Desktop KVM Switch supports up to 2 VGA and USB or PS/2 Computers or Servers and allows the user to easily switch between them using keyboard hotkeys or front push buttons. The DT Pro II KVM supports special CPU cables that combine video, K/M, USB, and Audio signals and are available in distances up to 15 feet (EHN7002021).
Control and switch multiple PS/2 or USB CPUs and their keyboard, video, mouse, and audio connections with the ServSwitch DT Pro II KVM switch. Link PS/2 KVM to PS/2 CPUs, USB KVM to PS/2 CPUs, PS/2 KVM to USB CPUs, or USB KVM to USB CPUs. Plus, you can connect audio and USB peripherals to the KVM switch.
The ServSwitch DT Pro II provides superior video resolution (up to 1920 x 1440) and crystal-clear audio. Choose from two ways to switch your KVM and CPUs and USB peripherals: via front-panel buttons or PC hotkeys. Simply press the front-panel button that corresponds to the CPU you want to switch or use hotkeys to start Autoscan. The Autoscan function enables you to automatically scan and monitor all computers, one by one, that are connected to the DT Pro II.
The ServSwitch DT Pro II supports Microsoft® IntelliMouse® and other mice. The unit's USB ports comply with the USB 2.0 standard. What's more, the DT Pro II is compatible with many common operating systems, including Windows 98/Me/XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Linux, NetWare, and Mac OS.
- Works with Windows® 98/Me/XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT®, Linux®, NetWare®, and Mac® OS operating systems
- Autoscan function enables you to automatically scan and monitor attached computers
- Enables USB 2.0 peripheral switching
- Provides audio connections
- Integral LEDs on push buttons show port activity
- Use our most versatile desktop switch to control up to two PS/2 or USB CPUs and their KVM connections
- Switch ports using front push buttons or keyboard hotkeys
- Support for VGA resolutions up to 1920x1440
- One user can easily access up to two computers that support VGA Video with USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse along with analog audio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.