You can choose from combinations of down-up, down-down and down-straight connectors to build the cable that works best for your installation. These shielded cables meet or exceed CAT5e standard 100-MHz performance and protect against EMI/RFI interference, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data, and/or audio/video signals. And with a robust four-pair 26-AWG construction that features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity, these cables make for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform.
- SpaceGAIN cables have the right angles to save space
- Choose from combinations of down-up, down-down and down-straight connectors
- Save up to four inches of space in crowded cabinets
- Make tight wallplate connections behind furniture and equipment
- Shielded CAT5e cable protects against EMI/RFI interference
- These cables are tested to meet or exceed CAT5e industry standard of 100 MHz
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2