Buffalo's TeraStation 51210RH is a twelve-drive rackmount high performing scalable Network Attached Storage solution with Enterprise-grade hard drives included. It is ideal for large business files, graphics, video (Auto CAD, etc.), cloud integration, and iSCSI virtualization targets (VMware Certified).
Users can easily share and safeguard data with reliability and RAID data protection, while the powerful quad-core Annapurna processor provides high performance operation. For professionals looking to speed up their transfer rates, this device comes with a native 10GbE port and brings you faster than ever experience. This device is available in scalable options with 4 hard drives included so that users can scale capacity to fit their needs.
All units pass severe burn-in testing with Enterprise-grade hard drives included, ensuring comparability and reliability with 5-year warranty (when registered within 90 days of purchase) with 24/7 North American Based Support.
- Pre-tested Enterprise-grade Hard Drives Included - with RAID pre-configured
- High Performance Scalable Storage Solution
- 5 year warranty with 24/7 North American-based support when registered within 90 days of purchase
- Dual 10GbE ports/ 8GB ECC memory/ $100 value Rackmount rail kit included
- Hybrid Cloud Backup/ Private Cloud/ iSCSI backup target (VMware certified)
- Integrated cloud backup with Amazon S3, Dropbox, Dropbox Business, Microsoft Azure and OneDrive
- Made in Japan - TAA compliant
- 12 drive bays with 10TB x 4 drives included, remaining 8 drive bays for future scalability
- Total usable capacity dependent on RAID configuration