Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers build on 25 years of Cisco innovation and product leadership. The new platforms are architected to enable the next phase of branch-office evolution, providing rich media collaboration and virtualization to the branch while maximizing operational cost savings The Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 platforms are future-enabled with multi-core CPUs, Gigabit Ethernet switching with enhanced POE, and new energy monitoring and control capabilities while enhancing overall system performance. Additionally, a new Cisco IOS Software Universal image and Services Ready Engine module enable you to decouple the deployment of hardware and software, providing a stable technology foundation which can quickly adapt to evolving network requirements. Overall, the Cisco 1900 Series offer unparalleled total cost of ownership savings and network agility through the intelligent integration of market leading security, unified communications, wireless, and application services.
- Create a wired network with all the PCs connected with this router and share your Internet connection as well as files while checking emails
- Features management port for a reliable networking
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000 mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation