The Cisco Catalyst® 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 is built on the advanced Cisco StackWise®-160, and takes advantage of the new Cisco® Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. They can help you increase wireless productivity and reduce your TCO.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation