The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provide customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
- Features 20 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Fast Ethernet technology gives ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- The switch is rail mountable, you can easily install it in racks with concrete stability