The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provide customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 10 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Featuring Fast Ethernet ports to speed up the transfer rate up to 100mb/sec of large files and digital assets across your network
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage