The Cisco Nexus® 9200 platform is the latest addition to the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches. The Cisco Nexus 9200 platform consists of industry leading ultra-density fixed - configuration data center switches with line- rate Layer 2 and 3 features that support enterprise and commercial applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. These switches support a wide range of port speeds with flexible combinations of 1/10/25/40/50/100- Gbps connectivity in compact form factors. Using the widely deployed industry -leading Cisco® NX-OS Software operating system, the Nexus 9200 switch is designed for the programmable fabric, which offers flexibility, mobility and scale for service providers and IaaS/cloud providers; and for the programmable network which auto mates configuration and management for customers who want to take advantage of the DevOps type of operation model and toolsets.
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability for your network backbone
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation