Crucial memory for Mac® systems
Compatible with Mac systems
- Increases Mac system performance
- Compatible with Mac systems
- Easy to install
- Every single module extensively tested at the component and module level
- Limited lifetime warranty
Take the guesswork out of upgrading your Mac with Crucial® memory for Mac systems. Since Apple® computers often have very specific memory requirements, including particular component densities, speeds, and SPD programming specifications, it's important to use memory that's engineered for your Mac. With more than a decade of experience manufacturing and developing memory for all types of Apple computers, Crucial makes adding memory the easiest way to upgrade your Mac.
Reliability for Mac systems
When you use your Mac system, you expect intuitive, dependable performance. Expect the same out of your memory. Every Crucial module that leaves our doors has been extensively tested at the component level for voltage and temperature resistances, signal integrity, and software compatibility.
Speed for Mac systems
A memory upgrade is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to get more performance out of your Mac system. Upgrade your Mac with Crucial memory modules and maximize your creativity with top speed and high density DDR3 and DDR4 memory modules.
Support for Mac systems
Unsure how to install memory or have an important question about your Mac system? Let the Crucial experts help! They know Apple systems inside and out and enjoy providing helpful, friendly technical support. Whether it's phone support, videos, FAQ articles, or do-it-yourself install guides for more than 70 different Mac systems, Crucial has the resources you need to keep your system up to speed.
Micron quality - a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial memory for Mac systems is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies. With a product portfolio that includes upgrades for more than 100,000 systems, we've got one specifically designed for your Mac system.
- Whether you are playing games, using heavy loaded OS or video editing software, the 32 GB of memory will make them run in a flash
- 260-pin-pin DDR4 SDRAM interface multiplexes 2-bit data from memory cell and I/O buses to minimize processor idle time and enhance your computer's performance
- Up to 2666 MHz speed with Unbuffered signal and CL19 latency for smooth computer performance