The LCD Control Panel has 41 different settings to check status and customize the operating settings, plus it can be mounted remotely for ease of use regardless of where the UPS is installed.
The PR750LCD unit has a capacity of 750VA/525Watts, (6) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7Ah batteries. This unit offers connectivity via (1) HID USB, (1) DB9 serial and (1) emergency power off (EPO) port.
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- 750 VA load capacity provides sufficient backup during power failures
- Prevent critical data loss by staying powered during a blackout with up to 525 W load capacity
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 6 minute at full load
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- Up to 6 minute runtime on full load to preserve critical data from power shortage interruptions