The GSC3505 is a 1-way public address SIP speaker that allows offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and more to build powerful public address announcement solutions that expand security and communication.
This robust SIP speaker offers crystal clear HD audio functionality with a high-fidelity 8-Watt HD speaker. The GSC3505 supports Bluetooth devices, a built-in whitelist and blacklists to easily block unwanted calls, SIP and multicast paging, and integrated dual-band WiFi. By pairing the GSC3505 with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security and PA anno uncement solution. Thanks to its modern industrial design and rich features, the GSC3505 is the ideal SIP speaker for any setting.
- Speaker with HD acoustic chamber
- Features SIP paging, multicast paging, callwaiting with priority override
- Full-band and wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/ PoE+
- Feel the subtlety of your music come through in sparkling detail with the GSC3505 Speaker System
- Enjoy wireless freedom and flexibility for your audio either next to the GSC3505 or across the room
- Route your music to your tablet, iPad, smartphone or PC with these Bluetooth compatible Speaker System