HP's entry-level Enterprise-class Color MFP with speeds up to 28 ppm and strongest security.
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Tray 1: A4, RA4, A5, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, A6, 16K, envelopes (B5, C5 ISO, C6, DL ISO); Custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: A4; RA4; A5; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm; A6; 16K; 98 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm; Optional Tray 3: A4; RA4; A5; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm; A6; 16K; 98 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabyte Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 FAX
- Up to 55,000 pages
- One-year, On-site Repair 24-hour / 7 day a week phone support
- HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimise your investment for years to come.
- Centralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin - and help build business efficiency.
- Easily enable workflows across your fleet with a consistent user experience and intuitive, tablet-like icons.
- Set up this MFP fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase efficiency
- he operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during startup and repairs itself if compromised.
- Common Criteria certified to continually monitor memory activity to detect and stop attacks in real time.
- Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it's authentic code - digitally signed by HP.
- The printer's outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware.
- Simplify collaboration and productivity with a streamlined MFP that supports how people work today: fast, nimble, and connected. Print premium colour documents businesses need to look professional day in and day out, plus scan and copy with ease.
- Give workgroups what they need to succeed with hundreds of HP and third-party solutions and card reader support.
- Optimise workflows, reduce steps and errors, and support mobile workers with optional MFP apps that meet your specific business needs.