OverviewThe Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP is part of the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Telecommunications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
Interoperability - Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
Optimization - Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
Agility - Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
- OCP Spec. v2.0, Type 1 and Type 2
- Dual-port 10GbE SFP+
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service
- Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server