IOGEAR's GCL1916 is an integrated LCD console with an 16-port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch that offers secure access to 16 VGA, USB or PS/2 computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding / retractable 19" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. The GCL1916 fits into a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1916 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and supports USB peripheral devices for the attached computers. A single GCL1916 can control up to 16 computers, but as many as 16 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 256 computers* controlled from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse console.Additional PS/2 and USB KVM cables
This kit includes an additional 7 PS/2 cables (3 x 6ft, 4 x 10ft) and 7 USB KVM cables (3 x 6ft, 4 x 10ft). Our custom-made cables are designed to provide the highest signal capacity with the lowest signal loss. This important technology produces the highest quality video output - even after long distance transmission or in the most electronically noisy environments such as server cabinets. IOGEAR's premium custom-made KVM cables guarantee optimum signal integrity for high-grade server needs. The keyboard and mouse cables are made of double-sealed 22-gauge wire and are neatly wrapped with a heavy-duty video cable for simplified connections.
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 256 computers from a single console
- External USB or PS/2 with VGA Console port
- Multiplatform OS support - Windows®, Mac and Linux®
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel pushbutton LED's, intuitive OSD (on-screen display), and hotkeys
- Adjustable mounting rail to fit different sizes of racks
- Broadcast Mode to send commands to all connected computers
- Auto Scan Mode to monitor connected computers
- 1280x1024 resolution on 19" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- Integrated 16-port KVM console featuring a 19" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, keyboard and touchpad