The IOGEAR 8-port USB DVI KVMP Switch Kit is a control unit that allows access and control of up to 8 DVI computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse. It can be cascaded to three levels - allowing up to 73 GCS1108s to control up to 512 computers - all from the original single console. In addition, GCS1108 comes with IOGEAR's Video DynaSync™ technology to optimize the display resolution. IOGEAR's DynaSync* technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push buttons, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via on-screen display (OSD) system. A convenient auto-scan feature permits automatic scanning and monitoring of activities on all connected.
GCS1108KIT1 provides 2.1 stereo audio and microphone support, as well as multimedia keyboard support.
- IOGEAR's DynaSync technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
- Cascadable to three levels - control up to 512 computers
- Two-level (Administrator / User) password authorization for enhanced security protection
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and on-screen display (OSD)
- Includes two USB 2.0 peripheral sharing ports
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Superior video quality: 1920x1200 (Single Link DVI), DDC2
- One USB console controls eight DVI computers