Kensington's Keyed Cable Lock sets the standard for securing Surface Pro and Surface Go. The lock provides vigorously tested, non-invasive locking technology that is supported by Kensington's innovative common keying system.
- Exclusively Designed for Surface Pro to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement
- Non-invasive locking technology provides easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the Surface Pro's hardware warranty and aesthetics.
- Strong lock head meets Kensington's industry-leading standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
- 5mm keying system includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, and is part of Kensington's robust key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K62052M) and Supervisor Keyed (K62052S) options to help IT managers minimise the number of keys required to secure devices in mixed technology environments.
- Carbon steel cable resists and deters cutting attempts.
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement.