Dual 4K Video Output (HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2 @ 60Hz)
Delivers Ultra High Definition (4096 x 2160) images. Four video ports allow users the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2 without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Universal Hybrid Docking
The SD4780P connects to any USB-C or USB-A laptop, is Thunderbolt 3 compatible, and supports Windows, Mac, and Chrome operating systems.
100W Power Delivery
Ideal for devices that require higher power, such as the newer MacBook Pro. For USB 3.0 laptops requiring power delivery, see our optional 60W Power Splitter (K38310).
Six USB Ports (USB-A and USB-C)
Two-layer hub delivers speeds up to 10Gbps. Front: 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 up to 5V/3A and 1x USB-A 3.1 Gen2 up to 5V/2.4A; Back: 4x USB-A 3.1 Gen1 up to 5V/0.9A
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
Rest assured knowing you're covered by Kensington.
Zero Footprint Mounting Option
Adjustable clamp easily attaches to a desktop edge, cubicle wall, monitor arm, or other surface for maximum mounting flexibility (K34050, sold separately).
The SD4780P USB-C & USB 3.0 10Gbps Dual 4K Hybrid Docking Station w/ 100W Power Delivery - DP++ & HDMI - Win/Mac/Chrome is the ultimate hybrid docking solution for Ultra High Definition Dual 4K @ 60Hz video. Features include the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2, with four video ports in all (no need for cumbersome adapters); six USB ports; 100W of power delivery (perfect for the newer MacBook Pro); a 1m (3.28 feet) USB-C to USB-C cable with USB 3.0 adapter (for USB-A devices that require power delivery, see our optional power splitter K38310); Thunderbolt 3 compatibility; optional Kensington DockWorks™ software, for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock; and a three-year warranty. VESA compatible.
- Best For: USB-C or USB 3.0 Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB-C or USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (100W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.14 or above, Chrome OS 44 or above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2 x HDMI v2.0 and 2 x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single or Dual Monitors: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: Plug & play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington universal docking station
- System Requirements: DisplayLink driver installation required
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Apple M1 - Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook.