Triple 4K Video Output (HDMI or DP++)
Select from six video ports (three HDMI and three DP++) to unleash the ultimate triple 4K video experience for USB-C Alt Mode laptops. USB-A laptops support up to two 4K monitors via DisplayLink.
1m (3.28 feet) USB-C to USB-C Cable with USB 3.0 Adapter Included
Eliminates the frustration of compatibility issues. Ideal for graphic designers, photographers, and multi-user/hot desk office environments.
Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS Compatible
The SD 4900P plays well with others - it's compatible with Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS laptops.
60W Power Delivery
Charges your USB-C Alt Mode laptop while expanding connectivity via a single cable. For USB-A laptops requiring device charging, view our optional 60W power splitter (K38310NA).
3-in-1 Card Reader
Reads standard laptop SD cards (SD 4.0 up to UHS-II), smartphone Micro SD cards (SD 3.0, up to UHS-I), and DSLR camera CF cards (v6.0 up to UDMA 7).
Multiple Expansion Ports
Unlock the power of a full workstation: (1) USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps up to 9V/2A), (1) USB-A 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps up to 5V/2.4A Apple Charging), (4) USB-A 3.1 Gen1 (5Gbps up to 5V/0.9A).
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
Zero Footprint Mounting Option
Adjustable clamp easily attaches to a desktop edge, cubicle wall, monitor arm, or other surface for maximum mounting flexibility (K34050 sold separately).
The SD4900P USB-C and USB 3.0 Triple 4K Hybrid Docking Station expands connectivity while delivering spectacular true-to-life 4K video for up to three monitors. Features include triple 4K video output (HDMI or DP++), a unique design with support for USB-A and USB-C laptops, and a 3-in-1 card reader.
- Best For: USB-C or USB 3.0 Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB-C or USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.14
- # of Monitors Supported: 3
- Video Ports: 3 x HDMI v2.0 and 3 x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: USB-C Alt Mode Laptops: Video Port 1: 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (@ 60Hz with DP1.4++/HBR3) // Video Port 2 & 3: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz OR USB-C (non-Alt Mode) and USB-A Laptops: Video Port 1: (n/a) // Video Port 2 & 3: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- DisplayLink driver installation required
- System Requirements: USB-C host device must support Power Delivery and Alt Mode. Power Delivery is not supported on USB 3.0 host devices without the use of the optional 60W power splitter (K38310NA)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Apple M1 - Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook.