Kingston's A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is available in multiple drive form factors and capacities from 120GB-960GB.
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
SSDs for Consumers
Hard drive replacement
Solid-state drives are the next evolution of PC storage and run faster, quieter and cooler than the aging technology inside hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs are also more durable and more reliable than hard drives.
For desktops and notebooks
Kingston solid-state drives will make your system more responsive so it boots quicker, loads applications faster and shuts down faster. They're available in upgrade kits that include software to clone your files and OS in minutes.
Revive older systems
Solid-state drives will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems. Choosing an SSD can save you the cost of buying a new PC by reviving the system you already own.
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 120 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 500 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 320 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance