Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability.
Kingston's Q500 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, Q500 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It's also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Q500 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
- Fast start-up, loading, and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
10x faster than a HDD - With incredible read/write speeds the Q500 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
Rugged - Q500 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Multiple capacities - Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities, Q500 is designed to suit anyone's needs.
Ideal for desktops and notebooks - Q500 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It's ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 240 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 500 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 350 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance