Why has the Plugable Dual HDMI Display USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station (UD-3900C) become the go-to docking station for IT departments setting up a hybrid office? Features like a hybrid 2-in-1 cable so most USB Type-A or USB Type-C laptops can walk up and connect. Standardizing on HDMI-no more dongles, adapters, or daisy chains to get your screens connected, and DisplayLink for laptops that don't natively support dual displays-like an M1 Mac-make it the easy solution for hybrid offices.
A USB C docking station dual monitor should provide support for two monitors. With DisplayLink, and a cord that works with USB-A and USB-C laptops, the UD-3900C adapts. This is helpful in hot desking and hoteling environments, or when your computer doesn't natively support dual displays-like an M1 Mac. You will need to use a DisplayLink Driver to get full functionality out of your Plugable USB 3.0 docking station.
Setting up is an intuitive process. For the IT staff that needs to convert an entire enterprise over to hotdesks, the UD-3900C has Display Layout Provisioning tools to set up each workstation with preset defaults.
2x HDMI ports, 2x USB 3.0 ports, 4x USB 2.0 ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port for wired network connectivity, an audio input/output jack, and a truly intuitive one plug connection, the Plugable UD-3900C is the ultimate docking station for the hybrid office, the home office, or anywhere work gets done.
Compatible with most modern laptops and desktops running Windows 11/ 10 / 8.x / 7 and macOS 10.14+. Not compatible with: macOS 10.13.x and earlier, Linux / Unix. DisplayLink is a flexible technology that's great for most users' workflow. But there are a few scenarios where it's not the right fit such as gaming and HDCP (copy-protected) content playback from Blu-ray/Netflix/Prime/ iTunes/Hulu/etc. This USB dock does not provide power to the connected laptop.
- Port Potential - USB 3.0 or USB C docking station gives you access to 2x HDMI ports, 2x USB 3.0 ports, 4x USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and an audio input/output jac
- Dual HDMI - 2x HDMI ports let you connect two screens with resolutions up to 1920x1080-even if your computer doesn't natively support dual monitors, like an M1 Mac. Just a heads up, you will need to use a DisplayLink Driver for full functionality
- Compatibility Guarantee - Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.x and 7, and macOS 10.14+. Plug and play driver installation via Windows Update; manual driver installation on macOS.
- Universally Used - This universal docking station is perfect for any hotdesking and hoteling environment with a hybrid 2-in-1 cable that connects to both USB-A and USB-C systems. This dock takes up little desk space and works for both home and hybrid offices with a mix of users. Comes with DisplayLink Provisioning tools to support large deployments.
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you're connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase