The cable also includes a full license to Bravura's Easy Computer Sync software that can be found attached to the cable (,19.95 value). Created by one of the original developers of Windows Easy Transfer at Microsoft, the Bravura software manages the connection and transfer process for you and includes all needed drivers, making it easy to transfer your important documents and media files.
All needed drivers for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP are included in the Bravura software. USB 3.0 speed available only if both computers have USB 3.0 ports. Supports USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 speeds. No support for Mac. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface RT).
In the box
Six-foot (2-meter) USB 3.0 Easy Transfer Cable and quick installation guide. All software and drivers are available via download (CD included for convenience if needed). A product key for the Bravura Easy Computer Sync software is included with the Windows Transfer Cable, located on a tag attached to the cable.
- FAST USB 3.0 SPEED - Transfer files and folders when upgrading from one Windows 11, 10, 8.x, 7, Vista, or XP computer to a newer one. Up to 3x faster than USB 2.0 if both computers support USB 3.0. Works in USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 speeds. Both 32- and 64-bit Windows versions are supported. Not compatible with Windows S Mode, Windows Server editions
- INCLUDES SOFTWARE - A unique 16 character Product Key for Bravura Easy Computer Sync software is attached to the cable ($19.95 value). This software allows you to transfer your important files such as documents, music, pictures, videos and other data files
- NO NETWORK NEEDED - No size limits, and simpler than transfers by disk. Both PCs involved in the transfer must be fully functional, and have attached displays
- CUSTOM SYNCING - Supports custom file and folder syncing between two supported Windows computers, including drag and drop transfers. Does not transfer programs; they must be reinstalled from the original disks or downloaded files
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support