The high-performance quad-core short depth TS-431XeU includes a 10GbE SFP+ port to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. The short depth design is perfectly suitable for installing the TS-431XeU in a compact rack, or places with a lot of cabling. The TS-431XeU provides versatile all-in-one functionality and unique features including VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) - an economical way to utilize unused NAS storage space for expanding the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS - and Container Station - that allows users to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps. The TS-431XeU is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- The short depth design is suitable for installing in smaller racks or space-constrained locations
- 10GbE readiness, SSD caching, and encryption acceleration engine
- VJBOD allows using the TS-431XeU to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS
- Containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station
- Build a private cloud to centrally organize & manage files and backup tasks
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Qsirch, the full text search engine, helps quickly locate files on the NAS
- Expand the total storage capacity up to 24 drives by connecting up to 2 QNAP expansion enclosure (UX-1200U-RP or UX-800U-RP)
Smaller Footprint for Bigger Opportunities
Compared to a traditional 4-bay rackmount NAS, the TS-431XeU has a depth of only 11.46 inches (291 mm). This makes the TS-431XeU an excellent choice for smaller racks, and the unused space can be reserved for cabling or ventilation. The TS-431XeU is space-saving for flexible deployment and is especially suitable for multiple locations and applications including offices, audiovisual rooms and security surveillance recording.
Quad-core CPU and built-in one 10GbE SFP+ port
The TS-431XeU is equipped with an Annapurna Labs, an Amazon company, Alpine AL314 quad-core 1.7 GHz ARM® Cortex-A15 processor with SATA 6Gb/s and up to 8GB DDR3 RAM. Its encryption acceleration engine provides unmatched encryption performance in its class with AES 256-bit full NAS volume encryption, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored in the TS-431XeU. Besides two Gigabit Ethernet ports, the TS-431XeU also includes a 10GbE SFP+ port to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks for businesses that demand higher bandwidth for virtualization and fast backup & restoration of an ever-growing amount of data.
SSD cache acceleration
The TS-431XeU supports SSD caching to greatly boost the IOPS performance of storage volumes to increase operational efficiency. It is perfect for improving the overall workflow of IOPS-demanding applications and allows the best of both cost and performance by combining SSDs with HDDs.
Reduce the impact of ransomware or system failure with Snapshots
The TS-431XeU supports snapshots, which can record the system status and data at any single moment*. If the system unexpectedly fails or is infected with ransomware, you can instantly restore files from a snapshot. The intuitive snapshot tool in the QTS Storage Manager can be used to take snapshots of your data, and restore data from snapshots if necessary. Always take regular snapshots to ensure the safety of your files and data.
- Featuring the Annapurna Labs Alpine Multi-core processor, based totally on ARMv7 architecture and the Cortex-A15 core
- Optimize business network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance