Distributes HDMI video/audio signals from one HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays while maintaining signal quality
- Distributes HDMI video and audio from a single source to up to 4 HDMI displays simultaneously while maintaining signal quality
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz (YUV 4:4:4 8bit), HDR 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz (YUV 4:2:0 10bit), 3D, xvYCC, x.v.Color & Deep Color
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Resolution downscaling feature detects and configures the video resolution automatically according to the capabilities of each connected monitor
- Allows simultaneous 4K and 1080P output. Supports simultaneous mixed 4K and 1080p display outputs.
- EDID and firmware management feature for maximum compatibility now and into the future, offers widest range of monitor/display/TV support from either pre-programmed EDID or EDID learning from the connected displays. Firmware upgradeable (via Mini USB port) for expanded compatibility
- Low heat generation with sturdy metal housing provides excellent heat dissipation, durability, and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. Low heat generation and ESD protection to guarantee stability and reliable performance
- Split CATV and other signals with this satellite splitter so that it can be used for more than one device
- Up to 3840 � 2160 video resolution.
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line HDMI supported devices
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort