The ST424MX 4x4 VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter allows users to share up to four distinct VGA inputs (as well as a corresponding audio source) between four independent displays or projectors.
Providing convenient push button control, the VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter allows each of the four input VGA signals and the corresponding audio, to be switched individually meaning that you can have a different source showing on each display or one source showing on both offering maximum flexibility and control.
To ensure optimized VGA distribution and signal management even over longer distance signal transmissions, the ST424MX VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter features a built-in signal booster that facilitates installation of displays at distances of up to 210ft away from the source device, while maintaining flawless signal integrity.
Designed to provide maximum control while saving space and eliminating clutter, the ST424MX can be used as a standalone solution or rack mounted using the (included) ear-mounts.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Audio Frequency Response 20Hz~20KHz
- High video bandwidth (350 Mhz)
- Supports Multi-Sync video types including RGBHV, RGsB, RGBS
- 65m (213ft) Maximum cable length
- Equipped with easy to use front panel selection buttons
- Supports cascading with additional units
- Maximum resolution of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels
- Allows four PC's / Media Players to provide video to four displays / projectors