The SV411K 4 Port Black PS/2 KVM Switch Kit with cables lets you control four computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply.
Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 and includes 3-in-1 (PS/2 and Video) cables to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Auto Scan Interval: 3, 8, 15, 30 seconds
- Supports M/S IntelliMouse(Pro), Explorer, Optical mice
- Keyboard and mouse allow for hot plugging without having to turn either the KVM or the PC off
- All cables are connected to the rear for a more secure and neat connection
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC boot
- Unique 3-in-1 cables included prevent keyboard and mouse connectors from becoming loose