The Latest Wi-Fi 6 Technology
Archer AX1500 brings the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology to your home without breaking the bank. Upgrading your router to Archer AX1500 means faster speeds, greater capacity, reduced latency, and more for an overall superior WiFi network.
Next-Generation WiFi Speeds Up to 1.5 Gbps
Experience next-gen speeds up to 1.5 Gbps with the dual-band Archer AX1500 featuring Wi-Fi 6 for faster, more enjoyable 4K/HD streaming, online gaming and more.
Archer AX1500 talks to all your streaming, gaming, mobile and smart home devices on your network using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO, which work together to organize the flow of data to multiple devices while simultaneously reducing lag.
More Reliable Coverage
Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX3000 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and four antennas.
Reduced Power Consumption.
Increased Battery Life.
Target Wake Time (TWT) talks to your devices and negotiates when and how frequently they should transfer data to increase device sleep time, extending battery life.
Easily Set Up and Manage Your WiFi
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Access WiFi settings such as parental controls, guest privileges and more right from your smartphone.
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology: Archer AX1500 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds: Archer AX1500 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology while simultaneously reducing lag.
- Triple-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and buffer-free.
- More Reliable Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX3000 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and four antennas.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Archer AX1500 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices.