A 340-joule surge suppression rating meets the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression(both categories A and B) and prevents spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the detachable 2-meter NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord to an AC power source, and plug up to four devices into the outlets. Two NEMA 5-15R and two C13 outlets accommodate a variety of connected components. An included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter allows most worldwide plug configurations to connect to the LR1000's C13 outlets. You can monitor incoming voltage levels using the three diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LR1000 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems and home theater components
- Corrects under- and overvoltages in 168V-278V range
- Protects against spikes with 340 joules of surge suppression
- Monitors power status with front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Features 4 rear outlets: 2 NEMA 5-15R and 2 C13