Surge protector offers energy-saving advanced surge protection for all audio/visual components with master outlet, eight Eco-Surge and three surge-only outlets. Eco outlet allows one device to control power to peripherals by cutting AC power when not in use. Always-on/surge only outlets provide continuous power. Auto/manual switch allows you to switch between power-save mode and standard (manual) surge protection. Two diagnostic LEDs alert you to protection and grounded status, and four status LEDs indicate when AC power is present. Eco-Surge protector also has a unique Netbook switch that allows you to select wattage. 3600 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak. Keyhole slots provide convenient wall or cabinet mounting. Sliding safety covers protect against accidental contact. Surge protector features built-in RJ11 and RJ45 surge jacks; digital coax surge jacks; and a 10' cord with right-angle plug.
- Auto/manual switch offers green energy savings or standard protection
- Unique Netbook Switch allows user to select wattage
- 12 outlets / 10-ft cord
- 3600 joule rating
- 2-line digital gold coax connectors
- 1-line tel/modem/network (100BaseT, high-speed) surge protection
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)