Industrial-Grade HDMI Cable Recommended for Outdoor or Harsh Indoor Environments
The industrial-grade P569-010-IND (M/M) connects high-speed digital audio/video and Ethernet components in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential. The cable and male HDMI connectors are designed to withstand dust, debris and moisture that could threaten your infrastructure. This rugged cable is ideal for industrial areas, such as factories and warehouses, and unforgiving outdoor installations, including malls, bus stops and stadiums. To ensure optimal performance, be sure to use a TL industrial coupler, surface mount box and/or faceplate with the cable. See web manual for list of products that can be used.
IP68-Rated Cable Resists Dust and Water
One HDMI connector is protected by a molded IP68-rated watertight hood. The IP68 rating means the connector is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance*. This makes the P569-010-IND ideal for basement and other applications that must transmit video from a dry environment to a wet one.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI 2.0 Video with Audio and 4:4:4 ColorThis 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound, as specified in HDMI 2.0. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2 and is capable of carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
*Based on manufacturer's guarantee. Standard IP68 rating guarantees water resistance at depths up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes.
Design a Digital Display or Home Theater Setup to Your Specifications
The 10-foot (three-meter) length allows you considerable flexibility in placing audio/video components. For instance, the HDMI source (such as a DVD or Blu-ray player) may be connected some distance from the HDMI display.
- Connects high-speed 4K audio/video and Ethernet equipment in industrial environments that require protection against dust and moisture.
- Built to protect HDMI audio/video and Ethernet applications in severe environments
- IP68-rated cable resists dust and endure immersion in 1.5 m of water up to 60 min.*
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60 Hz, as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR-compatible televisions
- 10 ft. length allows great flexibility in placing HDMI sources and displays
- To ensure optimal performance, be sure to use a TL industrial coupler, surface mount box and/or faceplate with the cable. See web manual for list of products that can be used.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty