Deploying your micro data center has never been easier! Tripp Lite's on-site installation service builds a solid foundation for improved reliability, higher efficiency, reduced costs, enhanced safety, fewer repairs, quicker service and longer operational lifespan.
Professional service helps you verify and document the proper assembly and installation of your micro data center. It also establishes a working relationship between your organization and the Tripp Lite service team, which is essential for a successful long-term deployment.
- On-site service during normal business hours for micro data center with floor-standing or quiet rack and UPS 151-225 lb.
- Travel and labor by Tripp Lite certified technician in USA (lower 48 states)
- Unpacking, inspection and assembly of standard micro data center kit components, including rack-mounting and power cord routing
- Confirmation that unit is securely mounted and UPS is operational
- Log of serial numbers and locations to aid asset management
- Provides reliable support to resolve all your technical issues
- Features Installation service that helps you handle any mishaps
- On-site support helps you limit any downtime to the absolute minimum