400 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths Needed for Next-Gen Data Networking
As the amount of traffic in data networks grows, so does the need for next-generation devices and fiber cables to support much higher bandwidths in cloud services, hyperscale data centers, telecom applications and equipment OEM companies. This duplex multimode 50/125 OM4 cable is an ideal choice for 400G Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (at 850 nm). It is also backward compatible with 40 Gb and 100 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 400 Gb.
Compact CS Connector Designed for the Latest QSFP-DD Transceivers
The CS end is 40 percent smaller than a standard LC connector, making it compatible with the latest 400G QSFP-DD transceivers and an excellent solution for high-density network applications. A push/pull tab allows dense vertical stacking in switches or patch panels where space is at a premium and makes the cable easy to install or remove with one hand.
Magenta Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM4-rated adapter has a magenta jacket, which is easy to identify quickly in a crowded patch panel or switch and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- OM4-rated cable recommended for 400 Gb speeds up to 100 m (@ 850 nm)
- CS connector 40% more dense than standard LC end for easier cable management
- Smaller-format CS end designed for next-generation 400G QSFP-DD transceivers
- Backward compatible with 40/100 GbE networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Magenta LSZH jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)