Keep your UPS in peak condition! UPS systems with proactive battery replacement and preventive maintenance are much less likely to experience downtime. Our comprehensive service helps identify potential threats, prevent breakdowns, extend equipment lifespan and maximize your return on investment. Depleted batteries are the leading cause of UPS failures, so this service is essential for high-availability applications!
30-42 months after your UPS purchase, a Tripp Lite certified technician will visit your site, clean and inspect your UPS, replace its internal batteries, test for functionality and check for adverse environmental conditions. At the conclusion of service, the technician will provide a written report detailing work completed and recommendations for any additional corrective action required. Your factory warranty will also be extended to five years total upon the completion of service.
- On-site service during normal business hours for select 1-5 kVA UPS systems
- Travel and labor by Tripp Lite certified technician in USA (lower 48 states)
- Unpacking and installation of customer-supplied Tripp Lite replacement batteries
- Inspection, cleaning, evaluation and testing of UPS systems
- Detailed report of work completed including recommendations to correct installation/environment conditions not covered by service
- Log of serial numbers and UPS locations to aid asset management
- Extension of factory warranty to 5 years total at conclusion of service
- Helps you make an intelligent investment decision regarding the future of your equipment
- Replacement service included to resolve your problems
- On-site support guarantees quick solutions with on-site availability of experts