USB Cable Connects USB Type-A Peripherals to Your Computer
This USB-A to USB-A cable is ideal for connecting external hard drives and other high-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 peripherals to your computer, laptop or other compatible device, such as a Chromebook or Microsoft Surface.
Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 Speeds for a Faster, More Efficient Signal
The U325X-006 supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0. Its bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by 10 times for efficient power and little wait-time. The U325X-006 is also backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue to use legacy USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 peripherals.
Filtering EMI/RFI Line Noise and Eliminating Cable Strain Help Your Equipment Perform Better
Foil and braid shielding blocks disruptive EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference) line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. Twisted pair construction reduces crosstalk, which helps your connected components perform better and last longer. Integral strain relief gives the U325X-006 extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Backward compatible with legacy USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 peripherals
- Foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Integral strain relief helps cable move freely without stress or cracking
- Plug-and-play operation with no drivers required for easy, immediate installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty