USB Extension Cable Connects Computers, Printers, Modems and Other USB Equipment
This USB-C to USB-A Active Extension Cable (M/F) attaches to your current USB 3.2 Gen 2 cable to extend it by five meters (16.4 feet). It connects your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, Chromebook or other compatible USB-C device to a USB-A webcam, keyboard, printer, portable hard drive, patch panel or other peripheral. The extra length allows you greater flexibility in placing equipment where most needed.
Built-In Signal Booster for Peak Performance
Just connect the active cable's USB-C plug to your computer's USB-C port and the USB-A female connector to a USB device cable to extend your total connection beyond USB's natural five-meter limit. The bus-powered signal booster ensures USB 3.2 Gen 2 data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps, twice as fast as USB 3.2 Gen 1, with no signal loss. The cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can use it with legacy equipment.
900mA of Proper Power to Keep Devices Functioning
The U330-05M-C2A-G2 works with standard USB 3.2 Gen 2 cables and provides up to 900mA of power to a connected device.
- Adds 5 meters to your existing USB connection to provide flexibility in placing devices
- Connects existing USB-A peripherals to newer laptops or tablets with USB-C ports
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 speeds up to 10 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Provides up to 900mA of power to connected device without need for external power
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty