Let us do the heavy lifting! Tripp Lite's on-site UPS installation service builds a solid foundation for improved reliability, higher efficiency, reduced costs, enhanced safety, fewer repairs, quicker service and longer UPS lifespan.
Professional service helps you verify and document the proper installation of your UPS at the installation site. It also establishes a working relationship between your organization and the Tripp Lite service team, which is essential for a successful long-term deployment.
- On-site service outside normal business hours for select 1-3 kVA UPS systems under 50 lb.
- Travel and labor by Tripp Lite certified technician in USA (lower 48 states)
- Review of site environment, including AC input testing, with notation of abnormalities
- Unpacking, inspection and installation of UPS system, including rack-mounting
- Confirmation that UPS is securely mounted, properly configured and operational
- Basic training in UPS operation
- Log of serial numbers and UPS locations to aid asset management
- Provides reliable support to resolve all your technical issues
- Installation service included to resolve your problems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.