Bypass an SUT60K UPS to Perform Maintenance
For use with Tripp Lite's SUT60K 3-phase UPS system, the SUT60KMBP maintenance bypass panel (MBP) maintains total continuity of power to connected load circuits when bypass of the UPS is required for regular service and maintenance. This UPS maintenance bypass panel has three 4-pole circuit breakers for Input, Bypass and Output. The breakers have removable handles to allow the panel's trim cover to be removed for internal access. Maximum current capacity is 225A.
Convenient Wall-Mount Installation
Made of galvanized steel, the service bypass panel has rear mounting holes for installation on a smooth and solid wall (mounting hardware not included).
The SUT60KMBP is backed by a one-year limited warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Isolates a Tripp Lite SUT60K UPS from connected loads to permit maintenance
- Allows connected loads to remain continuously powered
- Three built-in 4-pole circuit breakers for Input, Bypass and Output
- Mounting holes for convenient wall installation
- Maximum current capacity is 225A