Tripp Lite's SMARTINT2200VS intelligent, line interactive tower UPS prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 19 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load. Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V. 2200VA power handling capability offers compatibility with sensitive electronic applications. Includes a total of 9 outlets with 3 load banks (2 outlets each). Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status.
- C20 inlet; 8 C13 & 1 C19 outlets; 2 C13 to C14 cables included
- USB, RS232, EPO and optional SNMP/Web interface; 3 switched load banks
- Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity level display
- 230V nominal output during brownouts to 151 and overvoltages to 282V
- 2.2kVA / 2200VA line interactive tower UPS system