2200VA line-interactive tower UPS system for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. Upright tower form factor. Offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V. Includes NEMA 5-20P input plug and 7 UPS-supported (6 x 5-15/20R & 1 L5-20R) output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes PowerAlert power management software and complete cabling. 2 Year Warranty standard. 3 Year Warranty with product registration.
- 2.2kVA / 2200VA line interactive tower UPS; Sine wave output
- 120V nominal output during brownouts to 83 and overvoltages to 145V
- USB, RS232, EPO and optional SNMP/Web card are available for simultaneous use
- Front panel status LEDs with detailed load and battery capacity display
- NEMA 5-20P input; 6 NEMA 5-15/20R & 1 L5-20R outlets