Tripp Lite's SMART 3000VS intelligent, line interactive UPS with expandable runtime protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Small footprint, tower UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floorspace with a height of only 14.25 inches. Large capacity 3000 VA/2250 watt rated UPS system offers 4 minutes runtime at full load and 14 minutes at half load during power failures. Runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 79V and overvoltages as high as 147V to fully regulated 120V nominal output for smooth continuous operation of connected equipment. Includes a total of 10 outlets, 3 of which can be individually powered off and back on via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical loads. Includes slot for Network Management Card option. Also includes 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Ships in attractive gray color scheme. Compatible with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert and Watchdog service software.
- 3kVA / 3000VA line interactive tower UPS system
- 120V nominal output during brownouts to 79V and overvoltages to 147V
- Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity level display
- USB, RS232, EPO and optional SNMP/Web card are available for simultaneous use
- NEMA L5-30P input; 7 NEMA 5-15R, 2 5-15/20R & 1 L5-30R outlets