With its detachable PDU, the SU6000RT4UHV is easily hot-swappable by a user of any skill set-no need for lengthy and expensive service calls, and no downtime if a repair or battery replacement is needed. In bypass mode, the PDU passes power to equipment without the use of the power and battery modules, allowing them to be removed while keeping your application in operation.
UPS battery backup keeps connected equipment operational through short power failures, and provides time to save data and perform an orderly system shutdown in case of a prolonged blackout. The SU6000RT4UHV's runtime can be expanded with optional external battery packs.
The SU6000RT4UHV features a highly efficient (96%) economy mode setting that can significantly reduce a facility's energy costs by minimizing heat output, reducing cooling requirements and consuming less electricity.
An LCD display with LED indicators enables IT personnel to monitor operating modes and conditions. The LCD/LED panel rotates for viewing in horizontal rack or vertical tower installations and includes an audible alarm that signals various conditions.
The SU6000RT4UHV features a USB port and a DB9 port that, when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, provides comprehensive network power monitoring and control. An optional network management card accessory, enables the UPS to operate as an IP managed device.
The unit requires only 4U of rack space in a standard rack enclosure and can be installed in a 2-post rack using the 2POSTRMKITHD accessory, or in a tower configuration with the 2-9USTAND accessory.
The SU6000RT4UHV comes with ,250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) for connected equipment.
- Completely user hot-swappable-no service call or technician needed
- Included maintenance bypass switch enables live replacement of UPS with zero downtime
- Protects rackmount servers, telecom systems and other networking equipment in high-voltage environments with true on-line operation, pure sine wave output and zero transfer time
- 4 AC outlets (2 L6-20R; 2 L6-30R) with 200/208/220/230/240V 50/60Hz output
- 6kVA/5400W capacity in 4U form factor with power module and independent, detachable PDU
- Hot-swappable power and battery modules
- 8.5-minute half-load runtime, 2-minute full-load; expandable runtime with external battery packs
- Front panel LEDs with detailed LCD monitoring and control screen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.